Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Fresh Lotus Kit

Recently I've been on the hunt for the perfect moisturizer. Perfect for my skin being one that hydrates, doesn't make my already oily skin any oilier and it has to absorb well. I'm picky, surprised? So is my skin, especially since becoming pregnant. Yay...

 Roughly a month ago, I bought a kit from Sephora that includes the Lotus Youth Preserve moisturizer, Soy Face Cleanser and Lotus Eye Gel (be in the lookout for this review); the kit was $45. Which frankly, I felt was a bargain considering I needed two of the three items and I'm always looking for a new daily cleanser. 


This moisturizer promises to add radiance and to hydrate the skin, I've been using it for about a month now. Which is ideal when trying new skincare products to give it a good month to see any changes. 

I will say, it does hydrate and absorbs into my skin nicely. I like to wait a good 15-20 minutes to really let it sink in before before starting my make up. But I wouldn't really say I've seen any added "radiance." I like it enough to finish using the product, but I don't foresee myself buying it again. Especially at $42 for a 1.7 oz jar. And so the hunt continues....

What moisturizer are you using and loving? Any I should just outright avoid? Leave your thoughts in the comments. 

XOXO,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment